“
Different people have different connotations for the term ‘
However, as Aristotle puts it, I think it’s the discretion that one gets to maintain, to stick to his own opinions and ideas, that marks “
After 15th August 1947, our country not only got the freedom from the Brits ruling over them but also got the freedom to THINK rationally. Indians had then got the independence to put their intentions into thoughts, thoughts into ideas and ideas into actions. It was then that those actions brought progress to the country and its countrymen. Since then we are on the road of success, progressing with each passing day, each passing moment.
Thinking about this, I am reminded of the Water Cycle diagram that we used to study in our Environmental class in school, wherein we were taught how things are inter-dependent on each other to function normally.
Talking on the personal front, the freedom of expression and the liberty to put forth my point of view defines independence at my workplace; the freedom to choose my way of living and take decisions of my life (my life partner, my choice of career, my likes and dislikes) defines independence at home. Basically, my independence is MY SPACE!!
I respect the people around me and believe that they always mean my good in whatsoever they tell me. However, following Aristotle, I maintain my circumspection. So this is what expounds
No comments:
Post a Comment